Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mayo Clinic...FINALLY! 2008

Mayo Clinic..FINALLY!
Posted Apr 5, 2009 1:13pm

Well, Mom and I made it to the Mayo Clinc in MN. The plane ride went well. I have been having a lot of pain in my right tigh. We are hoping it is not another clot. We have a nice room and I have my first appointment in the morning at 9. I will write more later, but at the moment I am going to take a nap.

Just so everyone is aware, my Nana passed away on Thursday night. The veiwing is at Voglers in Clemmons from 6-8, and the service is there too at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. The graveside is in Farmington after that. As you can imagine, I am very upset about not being able to be there. Please keep my family, especially Pop, in your prayers. He is missing his wife of 68 years very badly.

More later.
Kinsley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers